Tired of powder spilling or having to slow down every time the shall plate indexes? This simple device will minimize or eliminate powder spillage. Run your press faster with less mess! Especially useful for calibers where the case is nearly full such as 9mm major, 38 S/SC, and 223. Can also be used in the seating die station to help prevent projectiles from getting knocked over.
- Guaranteed to reduce or eliminate powder spills! Just add a Spill Stop at each station where there is powder in the case with no projectile. On 1050's, you can also add one at the seating station to help prevent projectiles from toppling over.
- New and improved design! Tested to over 100,000 rounds, showing little to no wear.
- Now available in two different sizes:
Blue – This is for the #3 (.380 ACP, 7mm TCU, .204 Ruger, .223/.222/.221 Remington), #5 (9mm, 38 Super, 9x18 Makarov, 9x21, .30 Luger, .30 Mauser) and #W shell plates (9x25 Dillon, 357 Sig, .40 S&W, 10mm, 6.8 SPC)
Yellow – This is for the #1 shell plate (.45 GAP, .45 ACP, .22-250, .243 Win., 6mm Rem, .25-06, .257 Roberts, .270 Win., .308 Win., .30-06, 8x57 Mauser)
- Includes one pin and one dampener.
Note to Dillon 650/750 users:
- We do not recommend using more than 2 Spill Stops.
- You may need to slightly adjust your indexing block to ensure the shell plate fully indexes.
* Patent Pending