The ultimate press light for the Dillon 550. Generates bright, daylight white light using high quality, high CRI LED's placed between the dies to virtually eliminate shadows. Colors look natural - no funky blue tint like other press lighting systems.
- Bright and accurate lighting - about 150 lumens!
- Super high quality LEDs retain 90% of their brightness after 7 years of continuous operation,
- Custom designed to fit the 550 precisely.
- Designed to eliminate shadows and poorly lit areas. Clearly see into the cases in every position - all the way down to the web!
- Attaches quickly and easily using the supplied clips - no adhesive tapes that will eventually fail.
- Additional light modules are available in one, two, and three packs.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or return it for a full refund!
- Dillon 550 Light Module
- Mounting Hardware
- Power Adapter
- Power Switch (cord is approximately 36" long)
- Remove the tool head from the press.
- Locate the two retainer inserts and insert into the tool head as shown below. Insert them deep enough so they are flush or slightly below the surface of the tool head. You may need to lightly tap the inserts to get them properly positioned.
- Position the light module over the tool head and align the mounting holes with the inserts.
- Attach the light module to the tool head using the screws provided.
- Enjoy the brightest, most even lighting available!
- Installation instructions are available on our website in the Support section.