The ultimate press light for the Dillon 1050/1100. Generates bright, daylight white light using high quality, high CRI LED's placed between the dies to virtually eliminate shadows. Colors look natural - no funky blue tint like other press lighting systems.
- Bright and accurate lighting - about 295 lumens!
- Super high quality LEDs retain 90% of their brightness after 7 years of continuous operation,
- Custom designed to fit the 1050/1100 precisely.
- Designed to eliminate shadows and poorly lit areas. Clearly see into the cases in every position - all the way down to the web!
- Attaches quickly and easily using the supplied clips - no adhesive tapes that will eventually fail.
- Can be easily moved between tool heads, or add one on every tool head to minimize changeover time. Additional light modules are available in one, two, and three packs.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or return it for a full refund!
- Dillon 1050/1100 Light Module
- Mounting Clips
- Power Adapter (cord is approximately 36" long)
- Power Switch
- Remove the toolhead from the press.
- Slide the light module over the locating pins until flush with the toolhead.
- Secure the light module with the provided mounting clips.
- Reinstall the toolhead.
- Enjoy the brightest, most even lighting available!
- Installation instructions are available on our website in the Support section.
Note: Some aftermarket finished round ejectors may interfere with the module and damage it. Please carefully inspect for clearance if you do have one and adjust as necessary.